When you login to your Goldnode account you will be able to see the status of the masternode you have invested in. Every Masternode where you own seats will show up in your personal dashboard.
When you have a cryptocurrency transaction to Goldnode this should be available in your personal dashboard. This facilitates insight in all cryptocurrency transactions you make to your personal Goldnode account. When sending a transaction to Goldnode.io it should be available in the dashboard near-instantly (depending on the network speed of Ethereum).
- Username: Your registered username.
- IMO Count: How many Initial Masternodes Offering have you participated in.
- KYC Status: If your KYC form has been confirmed or is still unconfirmed.
- Virtual ETH: When referring other users to the Goldnode website you earn Virtual ETH you can use on your next IMO.
- Referral URL: Use this URL to earn Virtual ETH and to help get more users to the platform.
- Referral Count: How many referral users have registered from your Referral URL.
The Masternode Dashboard
The masternode dashboard displays statistics of the masternodes you participated in.
- Total [Coin] Balance: This displays the total amount of coins you have collected with this Masternode
- Total EUR Blance: This is the currenct value of your Masternode rewards, based on the current exchange rate.
- Exchange rate: This is the exchange rate in EUR for the specific cryptocurrency this masternote is running.
- Seats you own: The total amount of seats you own in this Masternode.
- Staked coins: These are your part of the staked crypto coins that a masternode need to keep running.
- Total [Coin] in HODL: The amount that you have in your holding storage
- Total [Coin] in ETH preperations: The amount that is currently waiting to be exchanged into ETH (ETH exchange takes place monthly).
You also have the ability to select what payout options you prefer via your personal shared managed masternode dashboard.